Love ramen? Me too! But when cooking ramen from scratch, I can never get it right. So then came to rescue these yummy packs of the best Japanese instant ramen! It’s super easy to make and tastes heavenly – what’s not to love about instant ramen!
I like Japanese udon noodles too. But instant Ramen is as good as any comfort food! No matter what kind of mood you are in, a pack of Japanese instant ramen can instantly uplift your mood and satiate your cravings. Instant ramen is probably one of the most convenient food items that you can get, and the fact that it is super-affordable and delicious makes it all the more appealing.
Japanese instant ramen is simply the best one out there; it is also the nation’s favorite food. Japanese instant ramen noodles make a great meal but that’s not all. It also makes a great (and sumptuous) Japanese souvenir option.
There are tons of Japanese instant ramen noodles, so I know that it can be difficult to choose from them.
I went ahead and tried over 20 Japanese Instant ramen noodles! And here I’ve selected the top 10 best Japanese instant ramen and listed it down for you! Check it out!
Top Japanese Instant Ramen
|Best Japanese Instant Ramen||Flavor||Price|
|Nissin Raoh Soy Sauce Ramen||Soy Sauce||$32.99|
|Nissin Seafood Cup Ramen Noodle||Seafood||$13.99|
|Nissin Mouko Tanmen Nakamoto||Spicy meat and vegetables||$35.99|
|Nissin Syokunin Soy Sauce Ramen||Soy Sauce||$23.58|
|Nissin Raoh Kojuku Koku Miso||Miso||$32.00|
|Peyang Yakisoba||Fried with liquid sauce||$46.57|
|Nissin Donbei Tempura Soba||Tempura||$93.81|
|Ichiran Tonkotsu Instant Ramen||Tonkotsu||$34.98|
|Nissin Cup Noodle Chilli Tomato||Chilli Tomato||$39.99|
|Nissin Cup Noodle Curry||Curry||$39.99|
Check out the detailed reviews of the 10 best Japanese instant ramen below!
Nissin Raoh Soy Sauce Ramen
This delicious and rich ramen comes with the most appetizing chicken soup broth. The ingredients include thinly sliced char siu pork that perfectly complements the soft boiled egg. The soy sauce soup adds so much flavor and depth to the ramen. The rich and delicious flavor treats your taste buds with every bite.
The noodles are chewy, and the more you chew on them, the more elastic they become. This texture goes pretty well with the soup. Apart from the ingredients mentioned before, this ramen also contains green onion, white onion, and grilled seaweed. We are sure you will not be able to get over the flavorful taste of this ramen.
Also, when hunger strikes at 3 AM in the night because you were binge-watching your favorite show instead of going to bed – this is a yummy snack to have!
- Noodles with an appetizing chicken soup broth
- Healthy and delicious ingredients such as thinly sliced char siu pork, green onion, white onion, and grilled seaweed
- Chewy and elastic noodles that go perfectly well with the soup
- Has a flavorful soy sauce taste
Nissin Seafood Cup Ramen Noodle
The seafood cup noodle is yet another staple food item in Japan. This rich and delectable ramen is complemented with appetizing ingredients such as crab, squid, cabbage, egg, and green onion. The seafood flavored broth is perfect for those sudden cravings and hunger pangs; it really satiates you and uplifts your mood.
The unique thick noodles come with the perfect combination of pork and seafood soup, which according to us, is brilliant and soul-satisfying. If you are somebody who cannot stand the taste of fish, this may not be the one for you as it has a pretty strong fishy taste. However, if like us, you are a seafood lover, you will enjoy this delish cup of noodles.
- Staple ramen in a Japanese household
- Thick noodles that are complemented by a rich and delicious soup
- Ingredients include crab, squid, cabbage, egg, and green onion
- Perfect seafood taste
- Has a fishy flavor
Nissin Mouko Tanmen Nakamoto
This cup noodle was a creation of a collaboration between Mouken Tanmen Nakamoto and 7-Eleven, the popular Japanese convenience store. Tanmen noodle is a delicacy and quite a popular dish of Mouken Tanmen Nakamoto, which is a famous Ramen restaurant in Japan.
The noodles come with spicy soup with meat and vegetables. Apart from the general spiciness, it also has rich and aromatic flavors. The meat and vegetables are blended with a special Miso paste that lends this ramen its delectable taste.
- Created as a collaboration between the ramen store, Mouken Tanmen Nakamoto and 7-Eleven, the famous convenience store
- One of the most popular ramens
- Comes with a spicy soup
- Flavorful blend of meat and vegetables with a special Miso paste
Nissin Syokunin Soy Sauce Ramen
The most special and distinct feature of the Syokunin Soy Sauce Ramen is that it comes with non-fried noodles. This makes it a healthy choice for those who want to manage their calories and lower the intake. This is one ramen that is highly recommended for people who are on a diet or are trying to eat healthily.
It has a rich soy sauce flavor that comes with a traditional and rustic soup with braised seafood. We are sure you will enjoy the mid-thin straight noodles.
- Mid-thin straight noodles that are not fried
- Healthy option for people who are managing their calorie intake
- Has a rich soy sauce flavor with a traditional soup with braised seafood
Nissin Raoh Kojuku Koku Miso
This ramen comes with a total of four small sachets that contain two dried toppings and two soup stock. These sachets are recommended to be added in the noodles five minutes after pouring boiling water. These sachets are what really give this ramen a distinct and delectable taste.
The noodles are medium-thick and chewy in texture. It goes very well with the soup, which is rich and thick; it has a spicy Miso flavor.
- Medium-thick noodles that are chewy in texture
- Goes well with the rich and thick spicy Miso soup
- Comes with four sachets – two dried toppings and two soup stock
- The sachets are recommended to be added five minutes after pouring boiling water
Yakisoba means fried noodles, and Peyang Yakisoba is the best-selling fried-noodles out there. It is also the first cup noodle product that started giving liquid sauce with the noodles. The usual cooking time of the noodles is three minutes, but you can adjust the softness by increasing the length of waiting time.
The sauce is delicious and has a slightly spicy aftertaste that many enjoy. It also comes with a separate small sachet that can be added to increase the spiciness. It is an addictive noodle with simple yet delicious taste.
- Best-selling fried noodles
- First cup noodles to give liquid sauce, which is quite common these days
- Softness of the noodles can be adjusted by altering the length of the waiting time
- Delicious sauce that leaves a spicy aftertaste
- Comes with a separate sachet that lets you add more spice
- Addictive ramen
Nissin Donbei Tempura Soba
This is one of the most famous soba instant noodles. The noodles have a light and delicate soup that is very appealing. Another thing that attracts everyone is crispy tempura. Tempura is one of the most famous street foods in Japan. When combined with soba noodles, it is one of the most delish combinations ever.
- One of the most famous soba instant noodles
- Has a light and delicate soup
- The crispy tempura attracts the crowd
- Great combination
Ichiran Tonkotsu Instant Ramen
This is a delicious and high-quality noodle that is vouched for by ramen lovers across the planet. It has an exceptional Tonkotsu flavor that is rich and delicious. The firmness of the noodles can be adjusted by altering the cooking time. It gives you quite an authentic experience. With this pack, you can easily adjust the spiciness level to your liking. It comes with red pepper powder that can be added if you need a more spicy flavor.
You can add your favorite toppings and can also go creative with it. Add soy-flavored soft-boiled egg, char siu pork, green onion, mushrooms, and more.
- Delicious and high-quality noodles
- Has an exceptional Tonkotsu flavor that is rich and flavorful
- Firmness of the noodles can be adjusted
- Spiciness can also be adjusted by using the signature red pepper powder
- Can be topped off with your favorite toppings, such as char siu pork and green onions
Nissin Cup Noodle Chilli Tomato
This popular chili tomato flavored ramen has been around for quite some time. This popular variant has a tomato soup like taste combined with a dash of chili spice. The chili is the perfect partner to the slightly sour taste of tomatoes. It truly is one of the most delicious ramens out there.
The noodles are thick and broad, made of wheat flour. If you love spicy noodles, we are sure you will definitely enjoy the Nissin Chili Tomato ramen noodles.
- Popular chili tomato ramen that has been around for a long time
- Has a tomato soup like taste that is perfectly combined with a dash of chili spice
- Thick and broad wheat flour noodles
- Great option for spicy noodles lover
Nissin Cup Noodle Curry
If you love ramen and Japanese curry, you will enjoy this delicious cup of Nissin curry noodles. This classic ramen has a rich flavor that reminds you of Japanese curry. If you are looking for a delicious and flavorful option, this is definitely the one to try.
If you want an authentic experience, cook the noodles with soup and pour them in a bowl. Top it off with peas, carrots, chicken, eggs, or tofu.
- Delicious cup of ramen with traditional Japanese curry flavor
- Is a rich and flavorful option for those who love the taste of Japanese curry
- You can add toppings to give yourself an authentic experience
Instant Ramen to play with your taste buds…
Did you enjoy this delicious ride? These were some of the best Japanese instant ramens to satiate your cravings and give those sudden hunger pangs a tasty treat. We hope you enjoyed this list. Get all of these ramen noodles today!
- With this instant Japanese drip coffee, you’ll always look forward to Monday mornings!
- Instant coffee not your thing? Here are some excellent Japanese coffee makers for you!